Skip to main content

Top scammer list

 I wish it wouldn't have come to this, I'm all about free knowledge but the spammers are really pushing their luck.

Long story short, here's a list of companies that you shouldn't deal with, as they are most likely scammy or working with spammers.

Please find another company instead of the ones below:

Laptop Service Mumbai https://www.laptopsservice.center/dell-laptop-service-center-kalyan-mumbai.html

Spammer: https://lenovolaptopservicecentres2023.blogspot.com/

Spammer: https://bamboomatchawhisk.com/


Rationale

These spammers have been pouring a torrent of spam on my blog. There are at least two sides of the story. Google has refused to intervene to repeated spammers so I have to turn this around.

If your company name is on the list

Stop hiring these people and your name might be cleared. I make no promise of that.

If you are a spammer

At this point I have more energy than you. Keep doing your "SEO" thing that might have worked 20 years ago and you will ruining whatever reputation you might have.

Otherwise

Sorry to my usual readers, your comments will go through the moderation filter for now. Your questions and solutions are important to the readers and to me but one rotten apple makes the entire basket go bad. All the companies that hire these people will have their names on the list and hopefully it will be enough SEO for them to start doing things better,
There's a ton of stuff on the table and I promise to update my posts. The last few years have been really busy though their content doesnt't really match up to the blog theme.

Comments

  1. Hello !! On November 19, 2017 you posted "Non-genuine battery in Lenovo X230", in order to the lenovo x230 accept a third party battery. (https://hackcorrelation.blogspot.com/2017/11/non-genuine-battery-in-lenovo-x230.html) I know that this post it is not the right place to ask you, but I'm gonna go crazy tying to solve the same problem with my lenovo T480. Do you know if the procedure that you have posted can work in my T480? If not, could my lenovo turn into a brick? If you can answer me, I will really appreciate it!! thanks in advance. Miguel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I just looked around a bit but couldn't find anything similar for T480. There are some bios mods, mostly related to whitelisting network cards, but nothing for the battery. You can try first ordering a 3rd party battery and see if it works as-is. If not, return it. My mod for X230 will definitely not work on your laptop.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Due to spammers, comments sometimes will go into a moderation queue. Apologies to real users.

Popular

FiberHome AN5506-02-F router hack

Ikea SKARSTA sit/standing desk hack

Floureon BYC17.GH3 thermostat teardown and impression

Non-genuine battery in Lenovo X230

Zoom G1 guitar effects pedal repair

Philips 3200 Coffee Machine - part 1

Racechip tuning box - part 2 - reverse engineering